Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ding dong the bike has gone....

Last I night I dug my bike out of the shed and very kindly offloaded it to my sister (number 25). Having used it about three times since I bought it over two years ago, I don't think I'll miss it. We also have a buyer for another failed fitness venture of mine, the treadmill (number 18). A friend is going to take this off our hands and will be picking it up soon. I shan't be crossing it off until the cash is in my hand and the it has departed from the garage though!

I'm loving trying to cross all these things off the list and do have a few things in progress. I discovered I could join the library (number 94) online yesterday so tried to give that a go. They seem to think someone of my name and address is already registered with them (I'm not) so I'm going to have to go in and do it in person. They are closed for refurbishment until next week so won't be able to do it until next Saturday. Once I've done that I will be able to make a start on number 37.
I have booked a haircut for a couple of weeks time and am considering a radical new look (number 73). Am currently debating a rock chick look with a heavy fringe. Watch me change my mind fifty times before then though....

No comments:

Post a Comment