Monday, November 16, 2009

And she's off....

And it's a flying start. I've obviously set the blog up and my technical skills are amazing me. It's also causing moments of utter frustration but nothing a bit of Google won't fix. So now it's up and running I just need to make sure I keep it updated. Fifty times to be precise.....however for now I can cross off number 11.

Lisa came over to stay on Saturday night so I seized the chance of getting a bit of use out of the much neglected dining room table (number 54) by knocking up a bit of chilli, rice and garlic bread. All washed down with wine, profiteroles, champagne, wine, chocolate and wine. Number 49 on the list is going to have to wait a while....

I've also started on the 1,000,000 grains of rice. 1,010 down, quite a few more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment